The project ZEC “
The mission is to recreate in minor scale the global scenario: combining the transport users (private citizens, companies, public fleets, car sharing, commercial services) vehicles (available to be sold now or in the nearest future) with characteristics compatible to the needs.
The project aims to sustain the transition towards a market which is about to grow within the next few years and is coordinated and promoted by Local Authorities.
The 5 main elements of the project ZEC are:
1. Industrial partnerships with the electric mobility system (recharge facilities, management of vehicle fleets, organization of assistance network)
2. Involvement of operator in the mobility sector of the territory or the main companies
3. Incentive plan for the mobility of vehicles (no restrictions, free parking, etc….)
4. Economic bonus for the purchase or use of means of transport
5. Cultural plan of sensibilization for citizens
The project ZEC has been presented during the fifth edition of Mobility Tech in
Nowadays the project is about to be realized in the
Read the document